- What is done to solve congestion in lower and higher metal?
- How cell spreading helps in routing congestion?
- Cell spreading is done on what basis?
- What is DFM and why is it needed?
- What happens if DFM is not met?
- What are the inputs to GDSII file?
- What is crosstalk, Which checker is used to detect the crosstalk?
- What is the difference between gate level netlist and layout netlist?
- How does a MOSFET work?
- What does the length of channel refer to?
- Explain transfer characteristics of a CMOS Inverter.
- Why Density needs to be maintained?
- What kind of densities are there?
- How do you know the density of each cell?
- If there are 100 plus density windows, then how to fix it?
- What happens if there are min or max density during fabrication?
- Whats are the projects you have done related to synthesis and Physical Design?
- What is DRC?
- Will the design be clean if halos are places properly in design?
- What are the types of DRC?
- What is LVS What it checks for?
- What are the inputs and outputs of LVS?
- What are hierarchical shorts?
- What are the inputs to generate the OASIS file?
- What is the full form of OASIS?
- What is the difference between ICC LVS and ICV LVS?
- In what format does the tool calculate the LVS?